STATUTE OF THE PRO LOCO DI FICAROLO TOURIST ASSOCIATION
Art. 1) NAME - REGISTERED OFFICE
The Tourist Association Pro Loco of FICAROLO with its registered office in Ficarolo at Piazza Madre Teresa of Calcutta 221 is hereby established as a public act, hereafter referred to as the Pro Loco.
The Association can freely modify the aforementioned headquarters, according to operational and organizational needs.
Art. 2) PURPOSE
The Pro Loco is a non-profit-making non-profit-making non-profit organization, but with public relevance and aims of social promotion, tourism, enhancement of reality and naturalistic, cultural, historical, folkloristic, artisanal and food and wine Municipality of Ficarolo.
Art. 3) TASKS AND OBJECTIVES
The Pro Loco for the achievement of the purposes referred to in Article 2, independently and / or in collaboration with the Municipality and other associations and public and private bodies:
- promotes the culture of reception and information of tourists even with the opening of special offices, pursuant to the LR 33/2002 art.20, paragraph 3 letter c;
- organizes initiatives useful for the development of knowledge of folk, historical and environmental attractions, and works for the best management of services of tourist interest;
- contributes to the improvement of the quality of life of the Municipality of Ficarolo.
- develops social activities;
- promotes events, recreational organizes conferences, concerts and raffles raffles and runs circles within the Municipality of Ficarolo.
- Can join consortia between Pro Loco, in order to promote the activities and the organization of the same.
Art. 4) ACTIVITY OF MEMBERS
The activity of the association is ensured predominantly with personal, voluntary and free services of the members.
Art. 5) MEMBERS - RIGHTS AND DUTIES
The members of the Pro Loco are distinguished in:
- members ordinary
- members Supporters
- Membership Honorary
The admission of a new member is decided, without obligation to make known the motivation, by the Board of Directors of the Pro Loco by written request of the candidate, within thirty days of the same, and upon payment of the membership fee. In case of refusal, the applicant can contact the board of probiviri, the association de nominated or the UPLI provincial, which will judge with express reasons.
Ordinary members may be all citizens residing in the Municipality, already resident, domiciled or carrying out activities in the municipal territory.
Supporters can be those who, in addition to the ordinary quota, provide voluntary extraordinary contributions.
Honorary members may be persons who are recognized as such by the Board of Directors for particular merits acquired for or in the life of the Pro Loco; the recognition is perpetual, from the right to attend, without the right to vote, to the meetings of the Board of Directors and the Assembly of Members, involves the exemption from payment of the annual fee.
All members, provided they are adults at the time of the Meeting, have the right to:
- vote to elect the governing bodies of the Pro Loco, provided that the payment of the membership fee has taken place at least ninety days before the date set for the holding of the Meeting;
- be elected in the offices of the Pro Loco;
- vote for the approval and amendments to the Pro Loco Statute and Regulations, provided that it is in compliance with the
- payment of the membership fee at least thirty days before the date set for the holding of the Shareholders' Meeting;
- receive the Pro Loco card;
- attend the premises of the registered office;
- receive the publications of the Pro Loco;
- obtain all the facilities that qualify as a member of the UNPLI during the activities promoted or / and organized by the Pro Loco, to access the association's documents and related documentation.
Members have the duty to:
- respect the Pro Loco statute and regulations;
- to pay the social quota within the calendar year;
- do not operate in competition with the activities of the Pro Loco;
The status of member is lost by resignation, for non-payment of the membership fee, by death or by the deliberate exclusion by the Board of Directors in case of unworthiness of the partner at casua of activities prejudicial to the Pro Loco or incompatible with the activities themselves.
There are no members of law or legal members of the Board of Directors.
Art. 6) BODIES
They are organs of the Pro Loco:
- The Assembly of Members;
- The Board of Directors;
- The Secretary;
- The Treasurer;
- The Board of Auditors;
- The Board of Arbitrators (if any);
- The Honorary President (if any);
All offices are free, except for the reimbursement of incurred and specifically documented live expenses.
Art. 7) THE SHAREHOLDERS 'MEETING
- represents the universality of the members and its decisions, pres in accordance with the law and the present statute, obligate the members;
- has the task of giving directives for the realization of its purposes;
- it is composed of all the members, in order with the share of the year in which the meeting is held;
- it is ordinary and extraordinary. Both ordinary and extraordinary assemblies are presided over by the President of the Pro Loco (or in his absence by the Vice President), assisted by the Secretary. In case of absence of both, the assembly elects the President among the members present; in the same way the meeting will elect the Secretary, in case of absence of the Secretary of the Pro Loco. Each member expresses one vote only; a delegation to another member is allowed.
The ordinary assembly:
- it is called at least twice a year for the decisions it is responsible for, decides on the final balance sheet of the previous year and on the preparation of the budget (the financial year begins on January 1st and ends on December 31st), on the activity program and on the proposals of the Board of Directors or members;
- must be convened, within the month of November for the approval of the budget, within the month of
- February for the approval of the final balance of the previous year;
- must be called, for the elections of the corporate offices, at least thirty days before the expiry of the mandate;
- is announced with notice (date, time, place and agenda), brought to the attention of the shareholders, at least fifteen days before the fixed date, delivered by hand or by post or e-mail or posted at the premises of the Pro Loco, or Prelorio Register of the Municipality; the President and the Board of Directors will establish together the procedures for convening each meeting;
- it is valid, in the first convocation, with the participation of at least half of the members with the right to vote, and resolves with the favorable vote of half plus one of the votes cast; it is valid, in the second convocation, to be indented one hour later, whatever the number of participants and resolves with a favorable vote of half plus one of the votes cast. The convocation, when the need arises, may be requested in writing by the majority of the members of the Board of Directors or by at least one third of the members. The assembly is considered extraordinary only when it meets to deliberate on changes to the Articles of Association, the transformation or dissolution of the association and is convened with notice (date, time, place and agenda), brought to the attention of the shareholders, at least fifteen days before the scheduled date, delivered by hand or by post or e-mail or posted at the premises of the Pro Loco, or at the Praetorian Register of the Municipality; the President and the Board of Directors will establish together the procedures for convening each meeting. The request to call may come from the President when the need arises, following a written request by the majority of the members of the Board of Directors or at least one third of the members.
The extraordinary assembly:
- it is valid in the first call with the participation of at least half of the members entitled to vote and passes resolutions with the favorable vote of half plus one of the votes cast;
- it is valid in second call, to be held one hour after whatever the number of participants and decides with a favorable vote of half plus one of the votes cast, except for the dissolution in which case it is valid both in first and second convocation, only with the favorable vote of the majority of participants and the presence of at least four fifths of registered members.
From the assembly meetings and relative resolutions, a special report must be drawn up signed by the Chairman and the Secretary, which can be consulted by all the shareholders at the registered office.
Art. 8) THE DIRECTIVE COUNCIL
The Board of Directors is formed:
- from the representation of the Municipal Administration with the right to an advisory vote;
- from an odd number, established by the Assembly before the vote, of members elected by secret vote by the Assembly itself. All members, registered for ninety days, can be elected; those who have received the highest number of votes are elected; in the event of a tie, the eldest militant is elected;
- he remains in office for four years and all the members are re-readable;
- meets at least four times a year and whenever the Chairman deems it appropriate or following a written request by at least two thirds of the members;
- may decide on the reimbursement of expenses incurred and documented, related to statutory activities;
- is vested with the powers for the ordinary management of the Pro Loco, and in particular it is granted all the powers for the achievement of social purposes that are not by law or by the bylaws reserved, in an exhaustive manner, to the Assembly;
- establishes the annual social quota to be paid;
- prepares internal regulations for the organization and operation of the various activities. Including those of the elections of the statutory bodies.
For the validity of the deliberations it is necessary the effective presence of half plus one of the members of the Board of Directors and the favorable vote of the majority of those present; in the event of a tie, the president's vote is decisive. The Board of Directors is responsible for managing the company's assets, preparing the estimated budget with the related implementation program, drawing up the final balance sheet and reporting on the activity carried out.
The councilors who, without justified justification, absent for three consecutive sessions, may be declared lapsed by a resolution of the Board of Directors which provides for the subrogation of the same.
In case of vacation, for whatever reason, the missing councilors will be replaced with members who, according to the results of the elections, immediately follow the elected members. If there are no more members to be used for subrogation, a new elective assembly may be called for the integration of the Board of Directors, if its functionality is compromised. Only in the case that the holiday of the members of the Executive Council is contemporary and concerns the half plus one of the members, the entire Board of Directors will be considered lapsed and the President shall, within one month from the occurrence of the holiday, call the elective assembly for election of a new Board of Directors.
Board meetings must be drafted in special minutes, approved each time by the Board itself and signed by the Chairman and the Secretary.
Art. 9) THE PRESIDENT
The President of the Pro Loco:
- is chosen by the Board of Directors in its first meeting by secret ballot;
- lasts in office for the same period of urgency of the Board of Directors. It can be reconfirmed. In case of temporary absence or impediment it will be replaced by the vice president, elected as above in point a). In the event of a permanent impediment, he will be declared disqualified by the Council which will provide for the election of a new president;
- has responsibility for the administration of the Pro Loco, represents it before third parties and in court, convenes and presides over the Board of Directors and the Assembly of Members;
- may, in case of urgency, resolve on matters falling within the competence of the Board, subject to ratification at the next meeting;
Art. 10) THE SECRETARY AND THE TREASURER
- is appointed by the Board of Directors, upon proposal of the President, to be chosen among the members;
- assists the Board of Directors, draws up the minutes of the related meetings, takes care of the conservation of the documentation concerning the life of the Pro Loco, ensures the execution of the resolutions and provides for the normal operation of the offices;
- he is responsible, together with the President, for the keeping of suitable documentation showing the economic and financial management of the Pro Loco as well as the regular keeping of the company books.
- is appointed by the Board of Directors, to be chosen among the members;
- notes the accounting movements of the Pro Loco;
It is possible to entrust the two tasks to just one member.
Art. 11) THE COLLEGE OF AUDITORS
The Board of Auditors:
- it is made up of three effective members and two alternates;
- is chosen among the members and elected by the Assembly by secret ballot, separate from that for the elections of the Board of Directors;
- lasts four years and all members are re-eligible;
- has the task of periodically and occasionally examining the social accounting, reporting to the Assembly;
he must be invited to the meetings of the Board of Directors and in this case he can express his opinion on the items on the agenda, without the right to vote. The five members who received the highest number of votes will be elected; the first three as effective members, the other two as substitutes.
The three actual members will choose the President from among them.
In case of vacancy, the alternate member with the highest number of votes in the elections will be appointed as effective.
In the event that it is not possible to provide for replacements, new elections will have to be held for the renewal of the entire Board.
Art. 12) THE COLLEGE OF PROBIVIRS
The Board of Arbitrators:
- it is composed of three members elected, by secret vote, every four years, by the Shareholders' Meeting;
- has the task of checking compliance with statutory regulations and of judging in the event of a dispute between the members;
- it can report disputes that it is not able to decide to the board of arbitrators of the UNPLI regional committee, according to the norms of its own statute.
Art. 13) THE HONORARY PRESIDENT
The Honorary President:
- may be appointed by the Shareholders' Meeting for exceptional merits acquired in activities in favor of the Pro Loco;
- may be entrusted by the Board of Directors with representation duties and possible contacts with other bodies.
Art. 14) THE ORDINARY COMMISSIONER
The UNPLI regional committee, in agreement with the Municipal Administration, can decide the commissioner of the Pro Loco:
- by request of at least half plus one of the members of the Board of Directors;
- for a request of at least half plus one of the members;
- in case of inactivity of the Board of Directors;
- in case of irregularity in the management of the Pro Loco;
- in the other foreseen cases of the UNPLI regional statute
The Commissioner, appointed by the UNPLI Regional Council, must call for new elections within 6 months.
Art. 15) ECONOMIC RESOURCES AND HERITAGE
The income with which the Pro Loco provides for its activities are:
- social quotas;
- donations of any kind and for any reason provided by Public and Private Bodies;
- income from activities and / or permanent or occasional initiatives;
- contributions from private citizens;
- inheritance, donations and legacies;
- The list of movable property owned by the Pro Loco must be recorded in a special inventory register.
Art. 16) GENERAL PROVISIONS
The Pro Loco:
- adheres to the UNPLI (National Union Pro Loco of Italy) and to the Regional Committee of Pro Loco VENETO in compliance with the statute and UNPLI regulations;
- it can not under any circumstances distribute the proceeds of the activities among the associates, even in indirect forms, but said proceeds will have to be used exclusively for the realization of the institutional activities and those directly connected.
- it has the obligation to reinvest the eventual surplus of getsione in favor of statuarily established institutional activities;
- in the event of dissolution it has the obligation to devolve all the assets to organizations that operate for public benefit purposes, unless different destination imposed by law.
For all that is not expressly contemplated, the norms of the Civil Code are valid.